Wednesday, May 23, 2012

summertiiiiime

well, friends, i think it is safe to say that it is officially summertime in my life (aka my planner).  what does that mean?  let the travels and vacas begin!  here is just a little summary of what i've got planned:
  • {orlando} for my friend's wedding and perhaps the highlight of the trip:  surprising my nephews at disney
  • {yay PA} for my brother's high school graduation, my two cousins' high school graduation, my nephew's birthday, my mom's birthday, and the baltimore/phillies game
  • {orlando again} for the gospel coalition's women's conference
  • {memphis} to visit my dear friends, the keeneys
  • {outer banks} to celebrate jonathan being home from afghanistan
  • {philly} to see the eagles/steelers in preseason...this one is also still tentative
  • {the keys} just because...this one is still tentative
i think that about sums it up.  i would love to hear what you have planned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment