Saturday, May 05, 2012

beautiful things

thank you, pandora, for this little wonder tonight.

{all this pain, i wonder if i'll ever find my way.  i wonder if my life could really change at all.  all this earth.  could all that is lost ever be found.  could a garden come up from this ground at all.  you make beautiful things.  you make beautiful things out of the dust.  you make beautiful things.  you make beautiful things out of us.  all around.  hope is springing up from this old groundout of chaos life is being found in you.  you make me new.  you are making me new.  you make me new.  you are making me new.}

this last week, several of my family members have experienced some heartbreak.  some minor, some life-changing.  they have been hurting with heavy hearts.  my brother-in-law, for one, has been faced with an incredible setback from a medical diagnosis involving his eyesight.  my heart is heavy for him and his family as they encounter the initial lifestyle changes caused by this diagnosis.  life-changing and not in the way anyone would ever imagine.  as i pray for him and the rest of my family in their struggles tonight, i pray that the words of this song would take root in our lives.  that we would be reminded and see the hope that is springing up from this old ground and that out of the chaos of our lives, we would find HIM. 



No comments:

Post a Comment