Monday, May 07, 2012

girls need girls

a friend shared this article with me this week:  {girls need girls}

i cannot express just how much this article reflects my heart in terms of the friendships with my girls.  i need them.  i do. 

{because god created you...you are a very special person in this world.
because he loves you...there's no end to all the good things he has in store for you.
and because he made you so wonderfully...you are a true blessing to everyone who knows you.}

 thank you for investing in my life, whether past or present.  i love you, girls! 


{disclaimer:  there are a couple other ladies i wanted to include, but did not have a just me and her picture available with me at work.  also, i actually drew names for the order, so no one can be offended for where they are in the list.  yes, i know how the female mind works.  ;)}

2 comments: