Sunday, April 08, 2012

love came down

easter.  what a glorious holiday.  tonight, in reflecting back over the weekend, i find that i have not dedicated or focused enough celebration on the incredible story behind easter.  in church today, the pastor discussed how god has no grandchildren.  the relationship that i have with god holds no connection to the relationship my parents have with god.  i am not guaranteed a relationship with our savior because of the relationship my parents have with god, or the relationship my friends have with god.  i am responsible for my relationship with him.  i am god's child.  he calls me HIS.

{i'll remind myself of all that you've done.  and the life i have because of your son.  love came down and rescued me.  love came down and set me free.  i am yours.  i am forever yours.  mountains high or valley low, i sing out and remind my soul, i am yours.  i am forever yours.}


No comments:

Post a Comment